How to Apply

Faculty should contact their department chair or dean's office to confirm the proper process for requesting a flexible work agreement.  A memorandum of understanding between the faculty member and the department chair, if applicable, or dean of the school shall be created. Once approved within the school, the dFac user should enter the request into dFac.